Managed Print Services
With a Managed Print Services program in place, “most companies can reduce their printing costs by 10-30%.”
Companies are continually overwhelmed with visualizing print-spend improvements within their budgets. It’s clear that controlling month-to-month print spend is not particularly easy. Depending on the size of your business, there may be many moving parts that are hard to identify, much less control, before you can begin to change your organization’s printing habits. Digital Business Technologies helps companies pursue measurable cost savings with our Managed Print Services.
Advantages of Our Managed Print Services Program Include:
- Cessation of new equipment acquisitions until a Print Strategy is developed
- Identification of print devices, usage, and applications
- Identification of hidden print costs
- Development and deployment of Print Strategy
- Consolidation of print responsibilities
- Outsourced fleet management
- Managed print expenses
- Optimization of fleet deployment
- Streamlined workflow
- Minimized carbon footprint
- Improved total cost of ownership
Ensuring a Successful Roll-Out with Change Management
A successful Managed Print Services (MPS) rollout depends on having a proper change management strategy and a partner who understands its value. MPS change management components include:
- Strategy – Answers the “WHY” Managed Print question (or more specifically, “why are you relocating my desktop printer?”) and challenges employees to think about the value of smarter printing, as well as provides an opportunity to align with pre-existing corporate stewardship and green initiatives.
- Promotion – Provides a campaign of collateral and communications to help ease the transition to a more responsible way of printing by promoting change as a benefit not only to organizations as a whole, but on a personal level as well.
- Feedback – Helps identify program and print application blind spots, solicits performance information, and grass-roots recommendations for ongoing MPS project optimization.
In the end, a well-delivered MPS rollout can build confidence in newly deployed Print Management initiatives, promote company-wide buy in, and accomplish the office automation and cost containment objectives originally envisioned.
To learn more about how to efficiently roll out a Managed Print Services program for your company, please contact Digital Business Technologies.